Engineer/Konstruktör CAD / MEK / UTV
Mechanical & Electrical Design
For one of our clients we are now seeking for a candidate that suits the following position:
Senior Catia V5 Mechanical Engineer
EPS (Electrical Propulsion System) are responsible for design and delivery of the technical solution of electrified vehicles. The organization is divided in three areas; Electrical Drive Systems (electrical machines and inverters); Battery Systems; Power Supply and Charging System. Each area covers the complete product development; mechanical; electrical and software.
You will be part of an engineering team that develop engineering solutions that fulfill attribute requirements and manufacturing process demands within decided cost and time frames. The work includes contacts with other engineering departments; CAE teams and manufacturing engineering.
The work consist of Mechanical Integration design work of HW battery structure components such as sheet metal parts; aluminum extrusions; attachments and joining.
• Catia V5 Mechanical metal engineering
• Contact with CAE, other R&D members and manufacturing to agree of required progress
• Ensure that the technical documentation (3D Model; TCE; 3DPMI) is available at the right level and at the right time
• Optimize packaging of components towards surrounding environment and defining requirements on surrounding systems / components in order to make the design work as intended.
• Participate at package meetings for resolution of mechanical conflicts and clearances issues.
• Experience as a design engineer for mechanical HW for at least 10 years
• Skilled in CATIA V5 and Team Centre Engineering (TCe)
• Fluent in English (written and spoken).
• Technical education at university level or equivalent experience
• Structured way of working; and good documentation skills.
• Positive attitude
• Self-driven; result oriented and flexible.
Project employment with possibility to a permanent employment
49 weeks, with possibility for extension
TYPE OF SALARY
Swedish and english
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER
VETEC is a mid-sized consultant company focusing on CAE driven development. We work with the largest industries in the Gothenburg region and are liked because we value competence and quality.
anders.tengvall @ vetec.se
APPLY BY E-MAIL and NOTE REFERENCE ID